Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!


All holidays are a great time to get together with loved ones... But, I have to admit that Halloween is my favorite. There's no big dinner to prepare, and no presents to buy. We spent our day raking (jumping in) leaves; carving up some pumpkins; and visiting family to do some trick or treating. I hope my SDMS family had as much fun as we did!!! 
                            
Oranges make great baby jack o lanterns

A busy day means I break out the big cup
Perfect day for a drive....
             
Mr. DeGray gets the dirty work- scooping out the pumpkin guts! 
                             
Angela etching out her pumpkin design
Cat Jack o Lantern... MEOW! 
Introducing... Anna of Arrendale
and her sister... Elsa Witch of Arrendale
Boo! 
Happy Halloween! 

Spooky Candy Corn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment